Lee Radziwill Small Double Bag
Our Lee Radziwill Small Double Bag contrasts structure and softness, mixed materials, different colors. Composed of layers that unfold like the collar of a trench coat, it can be worn open, semi-buttoned or fully closed. Beautifully crafted in leather and suede, with signature lock-and-key hardware. The collection is named for Lee Radziwill, who was fearlessly unique.
- Holds an 8" tablet
- German leather, Italian suede trim
- Snap stud closures; belted strap with slider buckle closure
- Leather top handle with 6" (15 cm) drop
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 14.3" (36 cm) drop
- 5 interior compartments (1 center zipper compartment, 4 open compartments), 1 side wall zipper pocket, 1 side wall slit pocket
- Dust bag included
- Height: 9.6" (24 cm); length: 10.8" (27 cm); depth: 4.8" (12 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the leather, store in a dry and ventilated space away from direct sunlight. If it gets wet, gently blot dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains and water marks never wash or use chemical solvents.