T Monogram Howell Court Sneaker
The T Monogram is a classic pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting. Meticulously crafted in woven jacquard, the collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
The Howell Court Sneaker is trimmed in fine leather. It updates the look of a Seventies tennis shoe with our signature design elements. Exceptionally lightweight, the layered sole is made from a soft cushioned midsole and a performance outsole that‚ extremely flexible, with high-rebound EVA for traction. Our Double T, in powder-coated metal, is embedded into the padded leather heel tab.
- Woven jacquard, calfskin upper
- The Goldfinch Yellow jacquard has a subtle shine
- Lace-up closure
- Strobel-stitch construction for added flexibility
- Powder-coated metal Double T hardware at heel counter
- EVA inserts at heel and sole
- Cushioned midsole
- Gripped herringbone rubber sole
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T: When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that would be a graphic design element. The classic serif T and its mirror image are encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It crystalizes our brand signatures, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.